Saturday, August 20, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football? (Dip)

I love Football and the New Orleans Saints has been my favorite team for 35 years.  I am looking forward to the Season and I'm so pleased that The Saints will be kicking off the season against  The Green Bay Packers, September 8th.

Not only Are You Ready For Some Football but Are You Ready For  Football Food?


This is my version of

Chili Queso Dip

1 15 oz can Hormel Chili no beans
8 oz pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 4oz can sliced olives (saving some for garnish)
1 4oz can diced green chilies
 Tabasco Sauce (to taste, I put in 1 Tablespoon)
1/2 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese (saving some for garnish)

Mix all ingredients together in a medium saucepan over medium heat until heated through.  Garnish with the remaining cheese and olives.  Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips or sourdough bread cubed.

We have two high schools in our town one had an away game and the other had a home game.  Anna and I had a fun time at the Football and our team won.  It was fun seeing everyone wearing the team colors and the school spirit was infectious.  Between two schools we are going to be having a great time at the Football Games. 



L is for Lady Luck
This is one of Bill's Tattoo's

Until Next Time,
Pam







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips